If another hurricane occurs possibly this information may be of a benefit.
VISIT THESE WEBSITES FOR MORE INFORMATION TRACKING STORMS
Track all Hurricane Storms at the National Hurricane Center Website: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
Wind Tracking Website:
www.COJ.Net Storm FAQs
HOW TO APPLY:
- Online: https://www.disasterassistance.gov
- Smartphone: downloading FEMA application through https://www.fema.gov
- FEMA Toll-Free Helpline: 800-621-3362
- FEMA Toll-Free Helpline for deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disability: 800-462-7585
- Disaster Recovery Center open for limited periods post-disaster near your community.
- U.S. SBA Disaster Loan Assistance: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Who do I call if I’ve lost power?
The storm caused extensive power outages across the city. JEA is working to restore power safely. Electrical outages and service issues can be reported to JEA at (904) 665-6000 or online at JEA.com.
What do I do if I find downed power lines?
If citizens encounter downed power lines, they are encouraged to keep a safe distance and call 630-CITY (2489) to report the issue.